Summer fun is the epitome of the year, however, expectations do not always equal reality.
- Traveling to fun, totally instagrammable, exotic places.
- Finally getting to experience the perfect romantic summer fling.
- Going to the beach all day, everyday to get that gorgeous tan everyone will envy for.
- Having all the time in the world to spend on hanging out with friends.
- The farthest anyone will end up traveling is from their bed to the fridge, only to return to the safe haven that is under the covers.
- While watching the entirety of The Office for the sixth time that week, you realize the closest thing you’re getting to romance this summer is when you watch Jim and Pam get together on screen.
- Going to the beach only to almost drown in the violent waves and get seriously sunburnt.
- Wanting to go out with the squad only to find they already have plans with their significant other or are unfortunately “busy”.